The Funding tab allows you to enter input of entities involved in the implementation of the project and its financing sources.
There are TWO types of Funding forms:
1. For Beneficiary
The forms for entering Beneficiaries are divided into 5 sections:
I. General information
- Code – short name of the Beneficiary.
- Name – full legal name of the Beneficiary
- Address – postal address of the Beneficiary’s headquaters
- Type – field non-editable once the structure of the project is set. Type can be: Coordinating, Associated or Co-financier.
- Country – choose your resident country from the list
- Currency – choose your currency from the list. Now eLMA supports EUR, PLN, USD and RON
- Legal status – please choose from the list. List include type of beneficiary accoridng to LIFE application forms: private non-commenrcial. private commercial and public body.
- Overheads – please insert the amount of planned overheads that was indicated in the grant proposal.
- Worked hours per day – indicate how many hours should be calculated per one working day. Default value is 8h. You can also indicate decimal values i.e. 7,5h. PLEASE NOTE! This is global value concerning legal circumstances for the beneficiary and not for project!
II. Representative – name and position of the representative person who will sign Individual Cost Statement of the Beneficiary, which is part of LIFE Financial Statement of the entire project.
III. Bank data – this information is transferred to request for payment. Concerns only the Coordinating Beneficiary as only CB receives the payments from the EU.
IV. Contribution – here you enter planned own contribution for the given Beneficiary and if applicable – effective own contribution (eventually incurred). This part of the form is filled in for those costs of your organization which were not specified in financing shares on invoice level (see → expenses).
For more information please see this post on how to report on own contribution in the system.
V. Planned action expenses – on a basis of grant application (eProposal pdf) enter planned expences for a given Beneficiary in every action and every cost category.
First, enter the main Beneficiary. Subsequently, introduce the same data for other beneficiaries – if applicable.
2. For Co-financier
Then enter the co-financiers of the project – LIFE and possily other sources. Those forms consists of 2 parts:
I. Global data –
- Code – short name of the Co-financier
- Name – full name
- Installments – the section should be filled in according to received installments/prefinancing. All dates should be filled in according to the reporting schedule. The pairs date – amount should correlate in this way:
- first row: date of beginning of the project – amount of first prefinancing payment
- second row: date of submitting the midterm report – amount received due to this report. It means that when submitting the MidTerm Report the field with amount should be empty.
- third row: next report date with prefinancing if applicable or Final Report date.
II. Beneficiary financing – please fill in the first box the total amonut of EU contribution per beneficiary. Then click on “Add Installment” to add information on received prefinancing by each Beneficiary. Adding more than received prefinancing will cause that all introduced here installments will be visible in Financial Statement and will blur the information on the project balance. It is suggested to put here amounts only on received payments and if needed one further prepayment (for example – this that is planned to receive with midterm payment).
When you specify the global financial data for a project, you must specify the project budget broken down by ⇒ action.