The contract module enables archiving and tracking data of contracts signed within the framework of the project.
The contract is entered into the system after termination of the procurement. The module allows inter alia to bind the contract with the order, enter the date of termination of the contract and the payment tranches, connect the acceptance protocol file with the contract and bind it with the implementation of the substantive scope of the project.
- Currency – set by default. To change currency choose the proper on from the drop down list in upper right corner of the widow by clicking “€” sign.
- Procurement – if the contract is a result of selection procedure previously entered in procurement tab – please select from the drop down list the proper procurement. System will automatically fill in those sections that are doubled. If any thing from those automatically filled in sections is different – the change is possible. Please note! The box for editing the search field doesn’t allow you to enter any value.
- Number – normally, each entity carries out its register of contracts it is a party of. This box allows you to type a number or other individual string of characters of the contract in the register of the entity.
- Contractor’s name – enter the full name of the contractor, which is the other party of the contract.
- Date of signing – enter the date in the format yyyy-mm-dd, or select the date by using the calendar.
- Execution date – enter the date in the format yyyy-mm-dd, or select a date using a calendar indicating the day of the agreement implementation.
- Value – value filled in automatically. If different – enter the value of the contract including VAT (and/or other taxes)
- Remarks – a text field allowing you to enter additional information.
- Action – value filled in automatically. If different – through the ‘add’ button please add an action within which the contract is implemented. The actions you select from the drop-down list and in the box next to it enter the value assigned to the action (with VAT).
- Contract subject description – value filled in automatically. If different – enter brief information on the contract subject.
- Documents – using the ‘add’ button, you can attach a scanned copy of the contract or other documents.
- Installments – by default, the system assumes that the payment for the implementation of the agreement is made after it’s completed. Do not enter the tranches in this case. If the contract provides the partial payments made in the form of tranches – enter values of individual tranche (with VAT) along with the date of payments.
Please note! The function is important for monitoring the cash flow. It allows you to monitor the amount of planned spending and liquidity management.
- Financing shares – in the Grant Agreement, financing parties must specify expenditure and the amount of these expenses assigned to each of them. In the first drop-down list, select an entity that will be charged. In the second drop-down list, select how you want to settle the expenses.
- If these are own contributions, in the next box enter the final value of the expenditure to be recognised as own-contribution.
- If the funds come from co-financing, in the next box identify the entity that will finance the expenditure and in the next box – the value of the expenditure to be financed from that source.
- if the expenditure is broken down in few financing sources use ‘add’ button to enter as many shares as needed.
In the case of signing the annexes to the agreement, it should be noted that part of the agreement has changed. File an amendment can be attached in the ‘Documents’ section of the form. Checking one of the boxes in this part is equivalent to the fact that the correct fields in the form have been amended by Annex (ie. after the signing of an amendment changing the ending date of the contract it should be changed appropriately field ‘date’ to match the content of the annex, include the file in the ‘documents’ section and mark the box next to ‘Change date’ in the Annex section).